Sunday, March 29, 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi lovelies, I will be going to Australia next month for a short vacay to take time off my stressful work and to free my mind off other issues. :( So do take note on these announcements.
 
1. There will not be any postings from the 1st - 14th April 2015.
2. This time around, I will not be bringing my laptop, hence there won't be any updates while I'm there, but as avid as I am a shopper and keen to bring you beautiful clothes, you can follow my facebook page at: Lush Doodles or my Carousell account at https://carousell.com/mizzlush/ for live updates while I'm there. Do be reminded that for any inquiries during that period of time, please email muffinsngherkins@hotmail.com, Facebook message or chat via Carousell as my whatsapp will not be working there. 
3. As the GST will be implemented in April, I've heard that they are limiting the number of items that can be brought in Brand New With Tags. Thus, all items will not have tags on them so I don't get charged extra if I get caught in the airport. Only purchase if you feel comfortable with that.
4. There will be no preorders from brands/ personal preorders as really, I need a holiday break. What is bought shall be ready stock as it is, and is not restockable in any other sizes other than mentioned. Please bear in mind.
5. Happy Shopping next week :)
 
xoxo,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment