Sunday, June 1, 2014

AUSTRALIA PRE-ORDER

Greetings from Koala Land :D

Hi dearies, as I'll be shopping till I drop (not literally :3), pre-orders welcome for all the Australia brands such as Valleygirl, Supre, Sportsgirl, Ally Fashion, Forever New, Dotti and many more!

Quotation per item = AUD$ x 3.1 + RM15
Poslaju will be calculated based on your total purchase, starting from RM9 West Malaysia, EM starts from RM5

I did not bring my laptop this time so updates of ready stock with pictures will be on the slow side. Will only update pics of items when i can get hold of a computer. 

Do note that all ready stock items will be limited. 50% payment is required to secure your item. 

Do not whatsapp my Malaysian number as that number is not in use at the moment. Email me at muffinsngherkins@hotmail.com for any inquiries. As quotations are fixed above, do not ask me how much would stuff cost as I believe, it's simple to calculate. And please do not waste my time and yours as well :/ 

I don't have measuring tape with me so I won't be able to measure stuff for you but do note that if I happened to model some stuff, I am 34.5, 25, 37 and 164.5 cm. So do gauge the fit accordingly.

I will be posting all your parcels on Tuesday, 17th June 2014. 

Till then, watch this space :)

xoxo,
Mizz Lush

No comments:

Post a Comment